Hartshill School is:
- The school of choice within the local area
- A beacon within the Trust
- Respected and valued within the community
In order to achieve this:
- We place learning at the heart of teaching
- Hartshill must be a school where staff and students get the best academic and enrichment opportunities that inspire, enthuse and engage them in a positive, proactive, protective learning environment.
- Excellent teaching is the pinnacle upon which there is confidence and knowledge that good outcomes will be achieved.
- We will exceed National averages!
- We will continue to improve our results!
- All students will be successful!
- We strive to be at the pinnacle of good practice. We will be relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
- Good is not good enough – our students deserve better…..
- We want Hartshill to be an outstanding provider that makes a significant difference to the lives of every individual within our care providing the skills knowledge, understanding and attainment that provides the platforms for Further Education and the wider world of work.
At Hartshill School, we believe that every student should aim high and fullﬁl their potential. We are committed to raising standards of achievement and providing our students with the quality of care and education they deserve. We expect all staff, volunteers and students, to share and show this commitment.
For further information please visit the Hartshill School website.